Building a program with C an FORTRAN code: OK

Hello everybody:

Thanks to people answering my question. The solution was adding
underscores to
the C functions, witch we also met when compiling for SGI but I did not
remember it.
Anyway all your awnswers and comments added interesting information for
me.
Only one question. Where can I find aditional information of porting code
to egcs? Info system at
the instalation?

Thanks again, and regards

--
Ramiro Alba
Laboratori de Termotecnia i Energetica

Departament de Maquines i Motors Termics
ETS d'Enginyers Industrials de Terrassa

C/Colom 11

Tf: 34 - 93 739 82 43
Fax: 34 - 93 739 81 01