Re: HP-UX compile fix needed (pretty simple)

[ Please remove egcs@cygnus.com from further replies ]

On 29 Oct 1998, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Ok to install?

+ These names will be looked for before the standard search dirs.  If
+ they are GNU utilities and they already exist, you need not specify
+ --with-gnu-as nor --with-gnu-ld.

I'm not a native speaker, but I'm not sure whether the above is okay;
specifically I'm hesitant about ``These names will be looked for'' and
``If they [the names] are GNU utilities''.

Apart from that: Thanks, please install!

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)      Vienna University of Technology
pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at   http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/