Re: AIX 4.3 and collect2 (not a COFF file)

  In message <9810262323.AA56822@marc.watson.ibm.com>you write:
  > 	In addition to this, I am updating collect2 so that it will obey
  > the compiler mode when scanning object modules for static ctors/dtors.
  > This is an important bug fix which should be included in egcs-1.1.1.
  > Because collect2 relies on this library, EGCS essentially requires AIX
  > 4.3.2 to operate correctly although it mostly works on AIX 4.3.1 depending
  > on which libraries are referenced and other workarounds.
OK.  A little more info on timing -- it looks like I will be heading back to
Japan, but the 3rd week of Nov, not the 2nd week as originally planned.

So, I'd like to have the test release up before I head to Fla; then deal with
any loose ends the week of the 9th and target the 15th for a release.

I may have enough access to do a second test release in the middle of next
week and suck down any bug reports.

Will that timeframe work for you?  The other possibilities would be to spin the
release right after I get back from Tokyo, or have someone else spin it.

jeff