Re: Binary Compatibility [was Re: libstdc++ compatibility]

> Thoughts?  Ideas?

One thing I personally like to see is a mangler testsuite. I'm not
sure how to implement this. Ideally, I'd like to write

namespace Foo{
  void bar(){  // MANGLED bar__3Foov
  }
}

It would produce assembler code (or an object file?) and then somehow
check whether the symbol is present. Alternatively, it would try to
call the function mangled that way, and see if it is the right one.

Regards,
Martin