AD: Discover Your Family History - Rated "Cool Site of the Week"

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of s. 1618

Sender : Hoek Industries, P.O. Box 130544, St Paul, MN  55113
Phone  : 1-612-646-8174
E-mail : info@cyber-host.net

To be removed from our mailing list, simply reply with "REMOVE" in the subject.

Come visit our website at http://www.cyber-host.net/history/trace.html

Free Search
Do you know WHO your ancestors are and WHAT they did? Do you know
WHEN your surname first appeared?

Are you curious about WHERE your family roots originate?
Now you can fill in the missing pieces of this puzzle.
Join the satisfied multitudes who have discovered their complete Family Surname History.

All Nationalities. It's easy. Just key your last name into our online index, and in seconds we will
tell you it's origin and much MORE.  See if we've researched your complete family name
history during our 25 years of professional research.

Read a sample history, plus - FREE Coat of Arms keychain with your family's most ancient
coat of arms & crest. All in full color. Your family name history parchment is 11 x 17", approximately
1700 words. It is beautifully ILLUMINATED by your most ancient Coat of Arms in full authentic
Heraldic Colors.  Over 500 URLs on family and heraldic history.

Please come visit our website at
http://www.cyber-host.net/history/trace.html

Free Search
Hall of Names International Inc.