Re: Problem on i386 with -fpic -fomit-frame-pointer

Richard Henderson wrote:
> It shouldn't.  One of the changes Bernd and I iterated on a bit ago
> was to get reload to actually emit the instructions that generate
> these constants.  And aside from 0.0 and 1.0, everything else should
> have been dropped to memory during rtl generation.

What about PI and e (log2(e)?) and any other constants that are
available in hardware?  Yes, I know there's the problem of recognising
them (ie they have to be specified `exactly' (for the representation)).
I can't remember them all, but I know the Intel FPU has a few other
usefull constants.

Bill
--
Leave others their otherness