Re: Current CVS'd snapshot build dies on m68k-next-nextstep3 compiling cccp.c for stage 3

  In message <9809201742.AA24130@moene.indiv.nluug.nl>you write:
  > >  Note the ppc port is being mis-compiled too.  David
  > >  Edelsohn managed to track it down to the recent dbra
  > >  changes.  Could be running into a similar situation on
  > >  the m68k.
  >
  > Yep, I'd had my hopes centered on that one (if for nothing else
  > than the amount of work David put into tracking it down).
  > Unfortunately, the snapshot I CVS'd yesterday (199809191000UTC),
  > which contains his updates, still failed the same way.
Could also be the reload1.c bug that Joern fixed today.  It was causing codegen
problems on my PAs.  Or Richard's function.c change which is causing codegen
problems on big endian targets.

jeff