Re: sorry not implemented: address of bound pointer-to-member function

Mike> As a way of giving thanks to the ANSI committee for all their hard
Mike> work for C and C++.  Do you think it is wrong to acknowledge their
Mike> hard work?

No ! But I think the ISO committe also did a hard work and I don't
see any reason why we should not thank them. Perhaps in referring to
"ISO/ANSI C++"? AFAIT C++ is an ISO (and ANSI) standard, right?

-- Gaby