Re: [OFFTOPIC] Info files vs Man pages

 JM> I believe the LinuxDoc folks are moving/have moved to DocBook as
 JM> well.

Are moving AFAICT.  (I had thought that was being referred to earlier.)

 JM>   http://nis-www.lanl.gov/~rosalia/mydocs/docbook-intro.html

Unfortunately, that doesn't solve the basic problem of the strange
lack (AFAIK) of proper documentation for this documentation format --
even proprietary stuff, pending a book release.  It would be a Good
Thing if Cygnus could remedy that in the Free world.

Sorry, for squandering list resources in this thread.  I'll stop now.