Optimal compile flags for ultra2 & power2

I was wondering what flags people use for best FP performance on these -

a) Sun ultra2

b) IBM Power2.

There's an additional quirk - a lot of the data I have to work with is 32bit
FP, so avoiding costly conversions between double & single precision (which is
a characteristic of the Power2 chipset) is important.

	Stephen
--
  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California