Re: Support for sa110-unknown-linux-gnu?

>I tried arm-unknown-linux-gnu and got:
>Configuration arm-unknown-linux-gnu not supported

You can get a patch against the 19980803 snapshot (which should apply equally
well to the -16 snapshot) from vger.rutgers.edu:/pub/gcc/arm/.  Grab the two
files with obvious names and apply them one after the other.

You also need HJ's binutils 2.9.1.0.10 or thereabouts.

>BTW, There's some confusion on the OS about the machine type.  In some
>places it's "arm", "armv4" or "sa110".  It could be problematic.

Eventually I think we decided it should be "armv4-linux".  GCC just looks for
"arm*" at the beginning though and ignores the rest of the CPU type at the
moment.

I hope to merge support for this configuration with the mainline sources
before very long.  I'm waiting for confirmation that we have all the necessary
assignments, and there are a couple of technical issues to resolve also.

p.