Support for sa110-unknown-linux-gnu?

I just got my new NetWinder and I egcs won't build on it:
machine `sa110-unknown' not recognized

I tried arm-unknown-linux-gnu and got:
Configuration arm-unknown-linux-gnu not supported

Well, what can I do to change that?  Are there any plans?  Anyone
working on this?  I think supporting the first hardware ever built,
that I know of, to only support a free OS should get support ASAP.

What's the status?

 	Thanks,
	Rick Niles.

BTW, There's some confusion on the OS about the machine type.  In some
places it's "arm", "armv4" or "sa110".  It could be problematic.