Re: Latest egcs snapshot and glibc 2.0.95.

> Hi,
>  I've noticed that I cannot compile egcs now that I have upgraded from
>  glibc 2.0.94 to 2.0.95. I have attempted to compile the last two snapshots,
>  but no luck; it bombs at the libio part. Is this a known problem, or should
>  I be more specific?
> -Myrdraal

Hi,

 I noticed your mail while browsing through the egcs mailing list
 archives.  I had the same problem with the egcs compilations. If
 the problem is with that _pthread_cleanup_push_defer and friends are
 undefined you need to add -D_GNU_SOURCE in the libio compilations. The
 only quick and dirty fix I know about is to wait till the compile
 stops on libio, hack the libio Makefile and explicitly include
 -D_GNU_SOURCE and repeat a make. Obviously a better solution is
 possible :-)

 Hope this helps...
Shirish Hemant Phatak

Snail Mail: 92 Birchview Drive