=?gb2312?B?u9i4tDogT25lIHF1ZXN0aW9u?=

Hi,

Excuse for my poor expression, my question in detail:
I have to run a fortran program
under linux OS, but this program works originally on the workstation
like SGI or HP etc, so I have to transplant it to my Pentium-II@266MHZ
PC, but this program requires some data files as input, these data
files are also from workstation, I have examined one of them using
Norton diskedit under DOS, I found e.g. a decimal integer like 4 has been
expressed in hex 00 00 00 04 in the datafile, but on PC datafile
it is always expressed in hex 04 00 00 00, so I wonder if this is
a big difference between workstation datafile and PC's , there is
a fortran compiler called PGF77 running under linux could deal with this difference just using an option -byteswapio on the command line,
but I can't get this kind fortran compiler due to some reasons,
then could I solve this problem using egcs_g77 fortran compiler ...

Any of your help is welcome

Zhu Min