Re: PATCH: miscellaneous nits in NetBSD configuration

jason@cygnus.com said:
> The problem, as someone pointed out, is that defaults.h will just
> #define it again if you #undef it.  Methinks the change will be
> counterproductive, and should be backed out.

Not quite.  It will only get defined if it is not already *and*
INCOMING_RETURN_ADDR_RTX is defined.  Code in final.c then checks whether
DWARF2_UNWIND_INFO is defined or not, it does not check its value.  For an
a.out machine using stabs (eg netbsd/arm32), defining this to 0 or 1
causes dwarf information to be sucked into the build.

I think the tests on DWARF2_UNWIND_INFO should not be on whether or not it
is defined.

Richard.