Re: C++ Standard

> To: mrs@wrs.com (Mike Stump)
> From: Christian Joensson FOA 72 <chj@lin.foa.se>
> Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 08:09:13 +0200

> Ah, finally. Could we perhaps expect the Nov `97 Draft to become
> public now,

I don't know of any plans for it to be made available on a public web
site.  Expecting it may be met with despair.

> If not, is there a schedule of when The Standard will be published?

The Standard is/will be available from your country's standardization
body.  You can also get it from any country's standardization body.  I
don't know of any that has or will put it up on the web for free,
though they are free to do so.  Most require payment of some form.  As
to schedule, each country probably has it's own schedule, so I
couldn't say.  The C++ FAQ should contain this type of information,
you might check it.  Asking in comp.std.c++ would be good, if the
answer isn't in the FAQ or been recently discussed.