Re: Power of the G++ test suite

jbuck@synopsys.com (Joe Buck) writes:

> You have ignored statements from Cygnus folks that they have licensed the
> Plum Hall test suite and have used it to test g++.

We've in fact licensed (and run quite regularly) both Perennial CCVS and
PlumHall suite++.  We've got time on our schedule in the coming months for
spending time resolving more full groups of failures that appear in them, now
that most of the features are present (to a large degree) and only require
tweaks here and there.

--
Brendan Kehoe                                               brendan@cygnus.com
Cygnus Solutions, Sunnyvale, CA                                +1 408 542 9600

Web page: http://www.zen.org/~brendan/