Re: Power of the G++ test suite

I'd be willing to provide some test code for both the std C++ class lib
and ANSI compliant aspects of the language itself. BUT - to do this we
need some way of tracking/organizing these tests. Although I'm not
thrilled with the DeJaGNU product, I guess it would be the easiest for
us to integrate with egcs. If we could build an "outline" document or
database framework that references each item in the ANSI spec, then
associate test code samples with those items, we could see what areas
still need tests. I envision some sort of html mechanism that can be
publically updated. Any one have an idea on how to set this up?

	regards,

		Ben Scherrey