Re: configure not happy with OpenBSD2.3

Obviously I'm missing a significant point here so excuse the naive
question... Why is it that egcs supports many proprietary platforms that
provide no source code nor do they assign rights to the FSF but egcs
does not support OpenBSD for these said reasons even though OpenBSD is
much more "open" than these proprietary platforms? I'm a Linux/Solaris
user myself so this doesn't affect me personally but I'm curious about
your statement.

	thanx & later,

		Ben Scherrey
		Proteus Technologies, Inc.