threadsafeness at egcs1.0.3 and 1.1

I haven't been able to find any information of the threadsafeness of C++
with v1.0.3.  I know about the threadsafeness of the SGI STL, but what about
internal compiler issues like exceptions.  Are they threadsafe?  If not,
will they be in 1.1?

Thanks,
Tom
--
honus+@cmu.edu, Principal Software Engineer, the NetBill project
Information Networking Institute, Carnegie Mellon University