Re: egcs and g77

>There is no automatic switching of uninitialized
>variables to static.

Are there cases where this would be useful?  I.e. -fno-uninit-automatic?

Though, if by "uninitialized" you mean "not given initial values
via DATA [etc.]", I assume it'd have the exact same effect as
-fno-automatic.  Or, if by that you mean "compiler warnings report
these as possibly uninitialized", then it'd be really really hard
to do.

So maybe I shouldn't ask.  :)

        tq vm, (burley)