Re: Will the consistent failures in EGCS be fixed soon?

>   >
>   > So shouldn't these be marked as XFAILs?  Then I won't waste time looking
>   > into the failure in case it is a port problem.
> It would be nice, but we don't have the capability to xfail a test
> based on certain optimization levels or whatever multilib is in
> effect.
>
> It's not at all uncommon for those tests to only fail for one or
> two particular optimization levels.

Ok, I'll buy that; so how about another document describing known
failures, and the part of the compiler responsible -- this might help to
save hours of wasted work trying to track down the cause of problems that
have already been investigated but not yet fixed.

Richard