Re: egcs-ss-19980621 is now available

| egcs-ss-19980621 is now available on
| egcs.cygnus.com:/pub/egcs/snapshots/1998-06-21
|
| (and on various mirrors, see the egcs home page for mirror sites).
|
| You'll find:
|
|   egcs-19980621.tar.gz                  The full egcs snapshot, including all
|                                         languages runtime libraries and
|                                         testsuites.

Using bzip2 would save me a little time downloading :)

--

Note that in the CVS repository, I found a few empty directories
that are not in the egcs-19980621.tar.gz snapshot:

gcc/f/gbe
gcc/f/runtime
gcc/f/runtime/libF77
gcc/f/runtime/libI77
gcc/f/runtime/libU77

According to the ChangeLog.egcs:

Tue Feb  3 20:13:05 1998  Richard Henderson  <rth@cygnus.com>

        * config-lang.in: Remove references to runtime/.

Sun Feb  1 02:26:58 1998  Richard Henderson  <rth@cygnus.com>

        * runtime directory -- moved into "libfc2" in the toplevel
        directory.
        * Make-lang.in: Remove all runtime related stuff.

gcc/f/INSTALL makes several references to files that would be in
gcc/f/gbe or gcc/f/runtime, but none is there.

* Apperently, gcc/f/runtime/* should be removed from the repository.
  I can't find anything in the ChangLog about a removal of gcc/f/gbe
  though - but it might be needed to remove that too.
* gcc/f/INSTALL needs updating.

Regards,

Carlo

--