Re: Improved test results on i586-pc-sco3.2v5.0.4

>> That's also a known bug, just like the other, except probably a
>> different back-end bug (probably x86-specific).
>
>Since the original message, I've compared the failure list and it's
>indeed consistent with the failure list on Linux.   I just got a little
>wigged out at all the 'new' failures on my target.

That crash does seem to show up on more tests today, at least on my
box, than it did previously -- and that's based on *existing*
tests.  That presumably means no new bug, just changes in code
generation that cause the bug to be triggered in more cases (at
least more of my cases) than previous snapshots of egcs.  FWIW.

        tq vm, (burley)

P.S. You're right; nothing makes a machine seem to slow down more than
working on a machine that goes faster.  :)