Re: Can egcs compile itself with PPro patches?

  In message <35660E0C.F021342B@ucsd.edu>you write:
  > Well, the PPro patches promise to make a very LARGE difference for me,
  > probably larger than all the other improvements put together.  I would
  > appreciate knowing if there is a reason that it isn't being integrated into
  > CVS very quickly....probably cuz there are other things to do also.
There is a fundamental and serious problem with the implementation
of conditional moves that the ppro patch is based on.

There is someone looking into an alternative implementation, so
hopefully we'll have conditional move support for the ppro again
relatively soon.

jeff