Re: Proposed patch to proto debug files

  In message <19980517001048.A22714@dgii.com>you write:
  > With this patch applied, OpenServer and Linux (both native) build
  > without error and with many less warnings.   I think this covers four
  > of the five debugging formats.
  >
  > Is this OK?
Almost :-)

You forgot some dependencies dwarfout.o depends on dwarfout.h
and similarly for dwarf2out, dbxout, and sdbout.

You should also put the full copyright in the new .h files.

  > +extern void dwarfout_define		PROTO (( unsigned, char *));
Lose the space after the double open paren.

  > +extern void dwarfout_file_scope_decl 	PROTO (( tree , int ));
  > +extern void dwarfout_start_new_source_file 	PROTO (( char * ));
Lose the space after the double open paren and before the
double close paren.

jeff