Re: [patch] egcs-ss-1998-05-02 wouldn't build on mips-sgi-irix5.2

I think the bug here is that the irix5 configurations have HAVE_INTTYPES_H
in xm_defines.  <inttypes.h> is not safe to use under Irix5.  If you bootstrap
using the SGI C compiler, you will get type redeclaration errors because
of conflicts between inttypes.h and sys/types.h.

Checking further, I see this is a bug introduced by Kenner's rewrite of the
mips configuration files.  xm-iris5.h originally had in it
	#undef HAVE_INTTYPES_H
Kenner then put this in xm_defines which is wrong, because that will define
it, not undefine it.  What we really need is a xm_undefines, or failing that,
some way to mark things in xm_defines which need to be undefined.  Or we
could just undo Kenner's change, and put the #undef back in xm-iris5.h.

As for the configure.in patch,
	* configure.in (config.h): #define to `1' instead of nothing
it is harmless and may be otherwise beneficial, so we may as well accept it.

Jim