Re: Problem in 'reload_cse_regno_equal_p'

Looks like you are correct. The problem 'smells' like a memory leak
somewhere. I stepped into 'reload_cse_regs' and  watched 'reg_values' being
initialized to zero. Everything is fine after this loop. However a couple
of line later when the 'reload_obstack' gets allocated a specific entry in
'reg_values' (item 42 specifically) is non-zero.

Any ideas on where to start looking for this problem?

Mike

Joern Rennecke <amylaar@cygnus.co.uk> on 04/28/98 05:09:42 PM