Re: alpha failure on 920810-1

	Actually, part of the comment was _defining_ FPmode+VOIDmode to act a
	that way.  That future architecture might use FPmode+FPmode for that.

Since VOIDmode in a pattern really means accept any mode, I don't think this
works as well as one might hope.

	So you think changing get_condition and possibly combine is the wrong
	approach, eh?  Well, I guess I'll figure something out...

Well, I wouldn't say that this was the `wrong' approach, better would be to say
that it made me uneasy.

Jim