Re: Exception size reduction patch

	Ok. I will create a new file, libgcc2.h, which has the definitions
	and declarations used by both libgcc2.c and frame.c.

I still don't understand what you are doing.  Why do you need a new libgcc2.h
file?  Incidentally, there is already a frame.h file which is included in both
places.

	I have one quesion. I didn't find find_exception_handler () was
	ever used in the sjlj exception. Should I move it into the DWARF2
	unwind exception?

Well, I don't understand why you want to move any code, but looking at
find_exception_handler, I see that it is independent of the DWARF2 stuff,
and everything in frame.c is DWARF2 specific, so it makes sense that it isn't
in frame.c.  If we add other kinds of frame unwinders, or if there are programs
that need to find exceptions handlers, but don't need to unwind frames, then
frame.c would be the wrong place for it.  Meanwhile, I suppose it makes sjlj
programs a bit bigger than they need to be, but isn't that a separate issue
from reducing the size of dwarf2-eh programs, and hence should be a separate
patch?

Jim