Re: error message formatting

> Date: Thu, 16 Apr 98 08:55:31 -0400
> From: David Cogen <cogen@ll.mit.edu>
> To: egcs@cygnus.com

> Yes (to both). Are these going to be difficult to implement?

I probably wouldn't find them difficult to implement.  The real
question is, would you find it difficult to implement?  :-) Everyone
usually (please, let me know if I am wrong) has plenty of work to keep
them busy.  You can either sit there and wait around for it, or you
can make it happen.  The rest of us would love it if you can find a
way to make it happen.

> What if there is more than one typedef for a template? Is there an obvious
> algorithm to choose the "correct" one?

I think so, I'd just need to think about it some.  It might be as easy
as the shortest name wins.  :-)