Problems building a cross-compiler

OK, version 980406 compiles (and seems to work fine) on Solaris, when
applied the patch concerning the texinfo build failure.

But I still cannot build a cross compiler for powerpc-wrs-vxworks5.3
because of a missing define (-D_RELOCATABLE) when using -mrelocatable-lib.

I added manually a %{mrelocatable-lib: -D_RELOCATABLE} directive in the
cpp section of the specs. I think this should be automatically added but I know
nothing about the process of generating the specs file.

Can someone help ?

FM