Re: egcs, does gcc fixincludes etc guarantee a stdlib.h exists?

  In message <199803272118.QAA25896@caip.rutgers.edu>you write:
  > 	Simple question.  Does gcc guarantee that after it diddles with
  > the system headers that a stdlib.h exists in some form?
I do not believe that is the case.

  > 	For target files which include tconfig.h, since we can't check
  > autoconf macros, I'd like to hardwire including stdlib.h to possibly get
  > prototypes for malloc, et al.
  >
  > 	This set of files would include frame.c and libgcc2.c.
We've still got ~1000 warnings in the compiler itself, let's nail
those before we go after the target stuff.

We've also got to get the cp, objc & f subdirs converted to system.h;
I've got "cp" done locally, I'll be checking it in after I give it
another looksie.

jeff