re: missing libstdc++ on Solaris 2.6

Hello,
  I had recently d/l egcs.1.0.2 and when I compiled it I couldn't find
libstdc++ and one program I am trying to compile requires it.  I then d/l
just the g++ file, and when I opened that I don't see any configure files
or how to make the Makefile, unless I am expected to modify Makefile.in by
hand.  I am curious how I can get a compiled version of libstdc++.
  I am using gcc-2.8.1 and GNUMake to do this.  If needed I can also use
cc/CC that somes with Solaris 2.6.

  The other option is if there is a version of stdc++ (source code) that I
can just d/l and compile with gcc, if that will help me, as that is what I
need mainly right now.

  Thank you very much for any possible assistance.

James Black (Comp Sci/Elec Eng Senior)
e-mail: black@eng.usf.edu       http://www.eng.usf.edu/~black/index.html
For my public key: finger -l black@eng.usf.edu
"A person might be able to play without being creative, but he sure
can't be creative without playing" Kurt Hanks & Jay Parry