case insensitive external symbols

The native linker under VMS is insensitive to the case of symbols. The following
external identifiers used by egcs present actual or potential problems in this respect:

gen_rtx_fmt_isE
gen_rtx_fmt_iE
gen_rtx_fmt_Ess
gen_rtx_fmt_sEss
gen_rtx_fmt_eE
gen_rtx_fmt_E
gen_rtx_fmt_sE
gen_rtx_fmt_iuuuiiiiiieeiiEeEssE
gen_rtx_fmt_ssiEEsi
gen_rtx_fmt_Ei
gen_rtx_fmt_Ee

I have bypassed the problem by redefining these in an appropriate configuration
file (by replacing the "E"s with "v"s). It may be better if these identifiers were
corrected at "source", ie in gengenrtl.c, where there are two occurances of

    case 'E':

which need changing to

    case 'v':

I'm not currently able to provide a diff for this, so I'm looking for someone's
indolgence :-)

Clive.