egcs is seriously broken on Pentium Pro

Hi,

The current egcs is seriously broken on Pentium Pro. I have
sent in several bug reports with test cases. I also sent
a patch to fix one bug. After applying my patch, I found one more
bug on Pentium Pro. But you won't see that bug unless my
patch is applied first since the compiler dumps core before
it reaches the second bug.

I believe those bugs are caused by

1. floating point constant conditional move.
2. standard x87 floating point constants.
3. constant pool and nested functions.

2 and 3 are exposed by 1. BTW, gcc 2.8.1 doesn't 1 so that
those bugs are invisible in gcc 2.8.1.

Thanks.

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.org)