Re: GNat 3.10p

	i am wondering if compilation of gnat 3.10p and successful installation is
	possible on egcs and how would i go about doing so?

I believe it should work with the released sources, e.g. egcs-1.0.x.

However, it won't work with the current development sources.  I started a
GNAT build a few days ago as a test, and have run into a number of problems.
The changes to the tree_code_* arrays requires an Ada front end change.
With a patch for that, I get past a first stage build, but it is dying for
as yet unknown reasons in the second stage build.

If I get this working, I figure I will just create a gcc/README.ada file
and put the necessary patches into it.

Jim