egcs WWW service

Yesterday's power failure in Sunnyvale managed to kill the machine
and disk which was running WWW service for Cygnus & the egcs project.

We had been planning on moving WWW service for the egcs project
anyway.  So, instead of waiting for www.cygnus.com to get fixed we
brought up www service on egcs.cygnus.com.

We won't have the list archives online for a little while though
(probably sometime next week).

jeff