egcs-1.0 built successfully on HP-UX 11.0.

Hi.

I just wanted to let the list know that I've managed to build egcs-1.0
on our HP Exemplar V2200 (16 proc. machine) running HP-UX v11.0.

The only problem was that the initial parsing of include files screwed
up sys/time.h by inserting some extra comments endings:

Original sys/time.h (somewhere around line 630):
/* The definition of kt_t assumes 2 things :
//      First, 32bit data types are alligned 32bit (i.e. and int is
//              not padded to 8 bytes).
//      Second, any consumer that truely uses KI (and thus kt_t) will
//              be compiled in extended mode.
//
// If the size of kt_t changes or compiler alignment rules change, this
// will have to be adjusted.
//
*/

What egcs made:

/* The definition of kt_t assumes 2 things :
/*      First, 32bit data types are alligned 32bit (i.e. and int is*/
/*              not padded to 8 bytes).*/
/*      Second, any consumer that truely uses KI (and thus kt_t) will*/
/*              be compiled in extended mode.*/
//
/* If the size of kt_t changes or compiler alignment rules change, this */
/* will have to be adjusted.*/
*/ <|

    This one is superfluous.

I did not build the f77 compiler.

If anyone have any comments or questions they will have to direct them
directly to me as I read the egcs mailinglist via www (very
infrequently).

Just thought I'd let you guy know...

Roy.