Re: egcs needs a system.h?

>   In message <199802041911.OAA10745@caip.rutgers.edu>you write:
>   > 	Okay, here's a first cut at one (mostly plagiarized from
>   > fileutils.)
>   >
>   > 		--Kaveh
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   > Wed Feb  4 13:50:51 1998  Kaveh R. Ghazi  <ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu>
>   >
>   > 	* system.h: New file to get common systems includes and various
>   > 	definitions and declarations based on autoconf macros.
> Looks like a reasonable start.  Now, what file includes it? :-)  You might
> want to have "config.h" include "system.h".

We still need to fix the cross build. There may be 3 different sets of
config.h/system.h, one for the host machine, one for the target
machine and one for the build machine. They may be totally different.
I have sent in a patch to address the part of the problem. But I
haven't heard anything back.

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.org)