Re: including <stdlib.h>

Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:

> Hmmm, I just checked the list archive and for some reason the
> file I submitted seems to have stripped all the include statements so
> they appear without the file its trying to include inside [angle > brackets]. Wierd...

The list archive is returning the documents as HTML, but neglecting to
replace less-than and greater-than (and maybe ampersand too, I haven't
checked) with the appropriate entity codes.

--
Ross Smith ............................. <mailto:ross.smith@nz.eds.com>
Internet and New Media, EDS (New Zealand) Ltd., Wellington, New Zealand