Re: [Fwd: No C/C++ fundamental type 1 error.]

Andrey Slepuhin wrote:

> On 04-Feb-98 Ruslan Shevchenko wrote:
> > Anybody know,   Teemu Torma's patch, for generating thread-safe
> > exception
> > handling code to egcs now intengrated in the main stream.
> >
> > (i.e. current egcs from CVS repositary have it ?)
>
> Yes, current development tree containes Teemu's patch, but you
> should carefully check if thread-safe versions of libstdc++
> and libgcc are generated for your target (otherwise, there is
> no much effort to do some tuning of configuration).

Sorry, but how to do this ?  (I must looked at Makefile and shure, that
some variables are set ?
   what ?)

I'm currently try to do it on two systems:  SCO Open Server 5.04
and FreeBSD 2.2-stable.

--

    @=
     //RSSH                              mailto://Ruslan@Shevchenko.Kiev.UA