libf2c rearrangement

It has been mentioned that one of the problems with g77
wrt embedded systems especially, is the fact that libf2c
is built at the wrong place, and should be moved out to
the top level like libstdc++ and whatnot.

I have a patch here to do just that.  Before applying it
you should do `mv gcc/f/runtime libf2c'.

On a marginally related note, shouldn't we just remove
the gcc/f/gbe directory, now that Fortran is supposed to
be integrated?

r~

d-f2c.gz