Re: libgcc problems

>>>>> Andrey Slepuhin writes:

Andrey> The only possible
Andrey> problem is if a shared library will be loaded via dlopen(). I'm not
Andrey> sure that in this case imported symbols will be resolved (David,
Andrey> remember my unaccepted -dll collect2 flag? With the solution above
Andrey> it also can be used to tell collect2 that we should use real library
Andrey> instead of import list).

	dlopen() behavior depends on options used when the application was
linked, e.g. -brtl.  Symbols listed as deferred imports will be resolved
immediately and automatically unless RTLD_NOAUTODEFER option is used in
dlopen() call [L_NOAUTODEFER option is passed to AIX load() call].
An explicit call to resolve defered symbols then is required.

David