egcs on lynxos

hi,

I tried building egcs-1.0.1 on lynxos-2.5.0.
I was surprised to see that your 'configure' script  recognized the os,
however I still had to do a little tweaking (virtualy nothing works the
first time on lynx). At first I had to comment out the extern
declarations of mktemp(), as it is declared by a "#define mktemp()
lynx-mktemp()". Next, I had to comment out the linker argument "P1000"
in "lynx-ng.h".
Currently I'm stuck with the following problem, the line:
'./xgcc -B./ -DIN_GCC -I./include -g enquire.o -o enquire'
fails due to unresolved 'Ltext0' in function 'eldprop', and in various
other functions.
I could not make that out, I found something remotely like 'Ltext0' in
the file 'dbxout.c'. The archive libgcc2.a was filled with unresolved
('U') refernces to 'Ltext0'.
Any hints?
I'm really counting on egcs, as we are currently involved in a rather
large project written mainly in f77, with quite a few routines in C/C++.
our current f77 compiler doesn't produce gdb style (dwarf) symbol table,
so you can imagine how diffcult it must be to debug.
I know that the g77 is still lacking some vital features, and I would
like to assist in filling the gap (once I get egcs up and running,
of-course).

                                                    thanks in advance,
hanan

p.s. I used 'make bootstrap-lean' from a different directory