Re: small patch

  In message <199801131847.KAA00320@kankakee.wrs.com>you write:
  > sp is command in the target shell, meaning spawn, that command is used
  > by dejagnu to run testcases.  One feature of VxWorks target shell is
  > that you can replace builtins with new definitions, though replacing
  > sp with a global variable called sp isn't very useful.
And how does this relate to a *program* that you're compiling.

ie, you're talking about the stuff that dejagnu uses to spawn programs,
not about the program that's actually being spawned.  Obviously I'm
missing something.

  > This patch is reasonably safe, as we still test what it is the
  > testcase is trying to test.
No doubt.  I'm just trying to figure out what's going on.  I'm probably
going to go ahead and install it, even though it seems to be just papering
over severe namespace pollution in VxWorks.

jeff