Egcs as cross-compiler for VxWorks 68K target?

Hi,
Thanks for the egcs compiler!
I read the FAQ and other files included into the distribution but still
can't find anything related to my question if egcs can be set up as a
cross-compiler running on NT and producing code for a 68K target (68360)
running VxWorks...
	What we need (and the gcc 2.7.2 shipped with Tornado does not provide)
is thread-safe exception handling and nested classes. Based on such a
compiler we can start a port of the free CORBA broker omniORB2 to
vxWorks. Without a compiler providing (thread safe) exceptions the port
requires the rewrite of almost all of omniORB2's source code due to the
alternative mapping that we need to use.

Thanks in advance for your help

Best regards
--Jo
Joachim Fabini
Vienna University of Technology, Institute of Computer Technology
Email:     jo@ict.tuwien.ac.at
Phone:     ++43 1 58801 3824
Address:   CA 0219, Gusshausstrasse 27-29, A-1040 Vienna, Austria