Re: Building egcs on Linux 2.0.32

  In message <9712181027.ZM27612@muon.hep.nd.edu>you write:
  > Hi:
  > 	I have built egcs on Linux 2.0.32.  The host and target are
  > i586-pc-linux-gnulibc1.
  >
  > 	I have installed your version of dejagnu for the tests.  The results
  > of make -k check are:
  >                 === gcc Summary ===
  > # of expected passes            4877
  > # of unexpected failures        6
  > # of expected failures          5
  > # of unsupported tests          7
  >                 === g++ Summary ===
  > # of expected passes            3273
  > # of unexpected failures        106
  > # of unexpected successes       3
  > # of expected failures          101
  > # of untested testcases         6
  >                 === g77 Summary ===
  > # of expected passes            130
  > # of unexpected failures        2
THe gcc & g77 summaries look OK.

I'd be a little worried about the g++ tests.  Which ones were
unexpected failures? (they should have printed out on your screen
when you ran the test).

Odds are upgrading your assembler will fix some of the failures, but
it's hard to know if it will fix all of them since we don't know exactly
what tests are failing.
jeff