Tip for 971215 on OpenServer

I've boiled it down to a test case and asked key SCO staffers for help,
but in the interim, if you're trying to build the snaps on OpenServer
and are seeing xgcc hurl core when it is first invoked on that
one-liner during a build, here's a workaround.

rm gcc/gcc.o
edit gcc/auto-config.h, comment out '#define HAVE_INDEX 1'
finish bootstrap

This is meant only to let other OpenServerites get out of the gate
and not spend an hour wondering analyzing the failure.   I haven't
finished the build, so I don't know if that's the only problem, but
it does get you past this show-stopper.

--
Robert Lipe       http://www.dgii.com/people/robertl       robertl@dgii.com