Re: Linux and EGCS

>>>>> "Jeffrey" == Jeffrey A Law <law@hurl.cygnus.com> writes:

 Jeffrey> Can you try this change and let me know if it fixes your
 Jeffrey> problems?  If so I'd like to include it in egcs-1.0.1.

Looks good.  In the mips testcase it has the right effect (i.e.,
"volatile" is no longer needed in asm statements with no outputs, the
resulting .s file is the same either way (except, curiously, for the
fact that a lot of labels have different numbers...).

I also rebuilt my Linux kernel and it runs, though the real test of
that will take longer.

	paul